Monday, August 03, 2009

BLACK ICE REVIEW

thank you so much erin. blalck ice review. She said to add a layout header and get some pages. I would try to work on that. Here is the awesome review she did. I copied it. All rights to BLACK ICE REVIEW.

REVIEWED BY: Erin// SITE REVIEWED: Icy Peace
10/10- Site NameI love it! And it's really funny how you came up with it. It's awsome. And it fits a blog because sometimes your mad (icy) and sometimes your nice (peace). I'm not talking about you, just in general haha.
8/10- LayoutIt's nice. I'm not familiar with blogspot, but is it possible to put up a layout header? I think you need to put up a layout header. It just personalizes your site, you know?
10/10 -CreativityI love the colors. They work so well together. You can't beat orange, blue, and gray. Nice! I love it and it's perfect for summer. Great job!
9/10-OrganizationI found everything easily :]
6/10-PagesWell... you only have 1 page so that's why you got a low score. I think you need to definatly add more pages.
My Advice:You're site is SO freaking pretty! I love the colors and everything. Just make sure to add more pages like interaction. And, if possible, get a layout header. I suggest you order from Lucky 13 Designs and/or Faraway Designs. I would also get some link buttons too, the average size is 100x35 just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.