Sunday, August 02, 2009

Tonight in Disney Channel.

Hey Samantha here. Whats up? So tonight it would be showing Sonny With a Chance and JONAS. Here is a little bit of what would be happening.

The cast of “So Random!” receives 24 hours notice that their beloved prop house will soon become the meditation room for the “MacKenzie Falls” cast. After reminiscing about past sketches and great memories, the “So Random!” kids decide to put up a fight and win their room back.

Joe becomes anxious after his brothers suggest that Stella wants to be more than friends with him, because she asked him to accompany her to a fashion event. Macy is thrilled that Randolph wants to take her on a date, but he begins to regret asking her when she tries to turn him into a Lucas brother look-a-like.
I don't own the pictures.
Well. I am out. Samantha is out.
IcyPeace


get reviewed!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to watch it how about you other people???
    Comment on my site please you guys

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.