Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sonny with a chance and JONAS

WARNING: you might not understand the update if you didn't watch the episodes.

hey everyone Samantha here. what's up? I just watched Sonny With a Chanc and Jonas. First, let's talk about Sonny With a Chance Tales of the Prop House. I thought it was really funny. SPOILER: How could the crew of So Random not be knock down because they are not connected to anything in the prop house but only the red headed thing but that wasn't connecting to the prop house. It is really hard to explained. The rest was really good. Next week on Friday. WOWP and Suite life on deck. Now let's talk about the JONAS Love Sick. It was really good. I wanted Stella and Joe to kiss so badly. I was like com'a Joe kiss her already. LOL. SPOILER: Stella kissed Joe on the check. aw... that is the cutest thing ever. And also when Joe keep on making other plans besides being with Joe so it is so cute :) Anyways I don't like how Joe had to sing when he was sick. Com'a Joe. LOL!!!!!!!

If you haven't watch any of those episode I would prefer if you need a laugh watch Sonny with a Chance. If you are looking for something to cheer you up it would be JONAS. I might be starting a review section. But I really dont know. LOL. I updated like 3 times again today. Anyways see you tomorrow of course. School is coming back so quickly.


Question:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you want a review?
3. How did you find this site?
4. Are you going to comment?
Samantha is out.

IcyPeace


get reviewed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.