Friday, July 31, 2009
grand opening
yo everyone! my name is samantha. i love to sing, write, and lots more. I am here to blog about my life. So today I went outside to the supermarket to get ice cream. it was totally fine until I went to pay it. The ladie there was like, excuse me do you have a card or like a coupon thingy. I was like no. She didn't accept it and said, well do you want to get one? no thanks I said I was in a rush and all I need is my ice cream. She was like, you sure it is a discount for all your store product for 1 whole week. no thanks i said again. are you really really sure? yes i am sure can I just get my ice cream? i said trying not to freak out. young ladie you could get 1.00 off with your card. i didn't want to argue so i just said, YES! that would cost 10 dollars extra she said nicely. i said okay and just pay it. I didn't want to argue i wanted to eat my ice cream. Finally I got home and ate my ice cream. YUM.
1 comment:
Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comment everyone don't be afriad
ReplyDelete