Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sleepover

Guess what? Party Girl Samantha is not at her house. I am at my best friend's house her name is Amy. She is wonderful. I love to hang out with her. We are like two pieces in one pie or something like that. Here is my best friend Amy typing to you guys.

Hey guys, My name is Amy. My best friend name is Samantha as you know. I really love this blogging thing too like Samantha does. Me and Samantha thought we could kinda sure this account or just make another one and share that one. We don't really know. This sleepover rocks. We are going to stay up like forever until 3:00 in the morning. I don't know. Anyways... Here is SAMANTHA....

Hola I am back. Anyways as you remember i would have time to blog with you guys. Still no comments right? i really think making a new onne with Amy. I don't that why I want you to comment and tell me what to do. Guess What Amy and me are going to eat at this really neat clean awesome place... Wait. Why did I said neat and clean? LOL. Anyways that is really it. I have to go and i am going to hang out with Amy. Maybe later I would blog about what we did at night time before we are too tired to go to sleep. Let's seee... so for now-

See you later skaters- Samantha out:)

IcyPeace
P.S I am getting reviewed from BLACK ICE REVIEW that site rocks here it is:

get reviewed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.