Saturday, August 01, 2009

YAY!!!!!

Okay, so this is samantha. I just wanna say something to all of you guys out there. Remember Amy said I have something "SPECIAL?" Well, That special thing was....

WE GOT A SUBDOMAIN!!!!!!!! It is from SimplyBroken so my site going to be something like this:

http://www.icypeace.simplybroken.org/ YAY:) I don't think she made it yet but I can't wait.

THANKS ALICE ( girl who works at that place) WOW 3 blogs today.... Record and I bet more blogs tomorrow since i would be home. But I would be bored most of the time... LOL. I guess it is time to go.

Samantha is Out and going to sleep late tonight.

IcyPeace <333>(That was what Ami did before)

get reviewed!

1 comment:

  1. Read the note I wrote above the commenting box^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.