Saturday, August 01, 2009

Time Line. Well kinda of

Hey hey. My name is Amy. Samantha right now is busy getting ready for bored school. Like... essayz and reading bookz. Really hard stuff. So... i get to update. YAY!!!! I did want to say that Samantha didn't mean comment in a bad way. She means like please, begging and those things, not complaining, arguing, upset, angry.. you get the point. I really want her to get comments. I also heard great news from Samantha. But Samantha is going to tell you.

Samantha didn't want to me to talk that much... So she told me if I wanted to type. Type a timeline. So here is my "timeline" i have to make. I am really lazy right now.so i don't think Samantha would think i am a good blogger. Even though i want her to but anyways timeline...

8:00 We wrote the other blog
8:15 We pack everything up for tonight
8:45 Bored stuff like talking.... ( I think socializing isn't that good as typing Samantha likes both...)
9:20 Time went so fast we had some breakfast.
10:00 Watched T.V
12:00 Went to eat at the "neat and clean place" Samantha was talking about
3:00 Movie time
5:00 Snack.
and now I don't really know what I am doing but Samantha is doing her work. And back to what i have to say- that was my horrible timeline thank you very much. This coding think is really hard. I don't know why I just said that. Guess Samantha is done now. G2G

Peace out. Amy got to blog

IcyPeace<333 get reviewed!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am Amy but i am using Samantha's account LOL.


    COMMENT EVERYONE... dont' want to sound rude. Samantha is way more nicer then me but I am not RUDE...
























    LOL... hopefully this is a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for commenting. If you have a site. I would comment back to you as soon as I read it. Thank you a lot. really thanks! . tell your friends about Icy Peace and comment again.