I just watched the new episode of WOWP tasty bites. First I didn't really understand why it was called tasty bites. I like the first episode better then this episode. SPOILER: Alex getting her blood suck was really werid because you know alex won't get her blood sucked. It just doesn't make sense. Anyways I can't wait till tomorrow I am going out with my friends. It would be really super fun. I would be busy but not to busy to write a blog. i didn't get any comments yet. I don't really care since it is the first day here. Anyways I am loving this blog thing. Even even though i just started. anywaysmore stories tomorrow about my life. 4 PARTS OF BLOOD SUCKING SUGA or something like that. You won't want to miss the next episode. Remember on Sunday new episode of JONAS AND SONNY WITH A CHANCE.
Jonas and Sonny with a chance is not really my favorite shows but they are good. So I don't really know what to talk about unless the WOWP So, yeah. Tomorrow I might go to the movies or just stay home with my friends and do all the girly things. Anyways If you still don't really remember me I am Samantha. Comment please. Most likely I won't have any comments But I hope I do get some. Icy Peace really wants you to comment. I am not complaining. Because I don't complain. Today I already finished my ice cream box. It was a lot I am completly full. see yah tomorrow mostly.
Thought I should start asking questions here answer them even though you aren't even going to.
Thought I should start asking questions here answer them even though you aren't even going to.
Questions:
1. When are you going back to school?
2. Are you ready going back to school?
3. What kind of person are you in school?
4. How did you like this blog?
5. What do you want more on this site?
Answers:
1. I don't really know late August or early September
2. nope
3. the normal nice shy kid
4. IDK
5. and IDK
Peace out everyone. Samantha is out.
ICYPEACE
2. nope
3. the normal nice shy kid
4. IDK
5. and IDK
Peace out everyone. Samantha is out.
ICYPEACE

Comment please everyone. you know how I really feel about comments..
ReplyDelete